This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting livglutenfree!
Do you love getting smoothies when you're on the go? Well now you can make this Booster Juice "Mango Hurricane" copycat smoothie bowl at home! It's thick, creamy, and filled with flavours of mango, strawberry, and peach. This smoothie bowl is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
This Mango Hurricane smoothie bowl recipe is a copycat of the popular Booster Juice smoothie. It is super quick and easy to make at home yourself. With flavours of mango, strawberry, and peach, this smoothie bowl is fruity, creamy, and delicious. It's so thick and smooth, it tastes like a decadent sorbet dessert - yet it's perfectly healthy for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. Not to mention it is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
With just 5 ingredients, you can make a delicious mango smoothie bowl just like this.
A note about ingredients
This "Mango Hurricane" Booster Juice copycat smoothie bowl uses very simple ingredients you likely already have. Here's what you'll need:
- Frozen mango chunks
- Frozen strawberry slices
- Frozen peach slices: The strawberry and peach slices are small in quantity when compared to the mango chunks, but help add depth of flavour and colour to this smoothie bowl!
- Frozen banana slices: Just a small amount of frozen banana does wonders for the creaminess of this smoothie bowl. Don't worry - you won't taste the banana much. I found that without it, the bowl was more icy and less creamy, so it's a great trick to get thick and creamy smoothie bowls.
- Dairy-free milk: Use your favourite plant milk. Just a splash will also help in adding creaminess to this smoothie bowl.
- Toppings of choice: Ideas include - chia seeds, hemp hearts, shredded coconut, pepitas, strawberries or mango chunks, other assorted fruits, etc.
This is the blender I use and I LOVE it. It has truly improved my smoothie bowl quality and I 100% recommend.
Have you made this smoothie bowl recipe?! Be sure to leave a comment telling me how much you loved it, and tag me on instagram @liv.glutenfree! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Want to see my 7 MUST KNOW tips for making a super thick smoothie bowl? You've got to check them out here.
Looking for more gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan smoothie bowl recipes? Check out these ones!
"Mango Hurricane" Smoothie Bowl (Booster Juice Copycat)
- 1.5 cups frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen strawberry slices
- ½ cup frozen peach slices
- 3 slices frozen banana
- ⅓ cup dairy-free milk
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!