This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting livglutenfree!
Do you love getting smoothies when you're on the go? Well now you can make this Booster Juice "Original" copycat smoothie bowl at home! This thick and creamy smoothie bowl is filled with the flavours of banana, strawberry, and orange. This healthy bowl is sure to satisfy your craving. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
This is the blender I use and I LOVE it. It has truly improved my smoothie bowl quality and I 100% recommend.
Have you made this smoothie bowl recipe?! Be sure to leave a comment telling me how much you loved it, and tag me on instagram @liv.glutenfree! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Want to see my 7 MUST KNOW tips for making a super thick smoothie bowl? You've got to check them out here.
Looking for more gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan smoothie bowl recipes? Check out these ones!
Booster Juice "The Original" Copycat Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen banana slices
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp dairy-free milk I like almond or cashew milk
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!